Get a $300 credit
on your home gym
Spend $5,500 or more on your home gym, and get $300 in free gear applied to your order with promo code #GG300. Offer good through 10/31/20.
Top 7 reasons for a home gym:
1. Work out when you want -- a quick set in between conference calls, 30 minutes while dinner is in the oven, two hours on the Smith Machine if you want. No commute, no sharing, no waiting.
2. Use machines and equipment that are just for you -- personalized to your fitness and goals, and cleaned and cared for the way you want.
3. Wear whatever clothes (or lack of) you want -- even work out in your underwear!
4. Listen to whatever music you want, as loud as you want.
5. Watch the kids and exercise at the same time.
6. No people to deal with -- unless you want to invite some workout buddies to join you.
7. Hang out with your dog. Probably the best reason!
What we do for you:
Understand your fitness goals and your budget so we can recommend equipment that is customized to you. No wasting money on things you won't use.
Design a layout within the parameters of your space, taking into consideration structural issues that need to be worked around.
Source equipment from our many manufacturers to get you the best pricing and timing. We have partnerships with the top suppliers, and we understand you don't want to pay for items that are cheap and will break, and you don't want to deal with items that are backordered for months.
Deliver, assemble, and install all flooring and equipment properly.
Add all the extras if you wish including painting, fans, sound system, and the ever-important beer fridge!
How much does it cost?
If you need just a few pieces of equipment (dumbbells, kettlebells, barbell, etc.), we can do that. Prices range depending on what you're looking for. If you're looking for an entire gym for your garage or spare bedroom, prices start at $5,500 and are dependent on your wishes with payments spread out. We will work with you and your budget to get gear that is top quality and will last for the long haul. And if you need to do your home gym in stages and grow it over time, that's fine too. We want you to be comfortable and to love your new workout space. We are locally owned and operated in Fernandina Beach, and we source as much gear as possible from the United States.
Email our co-owner, Deborah Dunham